WordPress is the largest publishing platform on the planet, and it powers over 27% of all websites. You can use WordPress and blogging to earn money online by doing what you love. In this article, we will share the 25 best ways to make money online blogging with WordPress.
First, a word of warning: these aren’t get rich quick schemes. If you are looking for a way to get rick quick by making money online, then you’re in the wrong place.
Don’t be fooled by the pictures of expensive cars, mansions, or working from beach. Every single one of those are scams, and you will waste your time and money paying for any courses or training that you buy from those guys.
Unlike other “make money online” articles, this is a comprehensive guide on how to make money at home legitimately, using blogging and WordPress. Many of these methods require some investment of time and/or money to get started. As long as you’re willing to put in the effort, you’ll reap the reward.
Monetize Your Blog Content NOW!!
1) Make Money With WordPress Affiliate Marketing
2) Display Google AdSense on WordPress
3) Use a WordPress Advertising Plugin to Sell Ads Directly
4) Sell Sponsored Blog Posts
5) Get Paid to Write Reviews
6) Earn Money by Flipping Websites
7) Create Restricted Members Only Content
8) Create a Private Forum
9) Create a WordPress Job Board With Paid Submissions
10) Create a Paid Business Directory
11) Create a WordPress Event Calendar With Paid Submissions
12) Sell Ebooks on WordPress
13) Sell Online Courses
14) Host a Paid Webinar
15) Offer Freelance Services
16) Start Your Own Consulting Business
17) Become a Coach
18) Start an ECommerce Business With WooCommerce
19) Create an Online T-shirt Store With WordPress
20) Create a WooCommerce Dropshipping Store
21) Create an Amazon Affiliate WordPress Shop
22) Develop WordPress Plugins
23) Sell WordPress Themes
24) Sell Graphics on Your WordPress Site
25) Accept Donations
– More Details